Tuesday, August 12, 2014

R+F - Why the regimen?

I've decided to do a few posts this month to provide product information for those that might be interested in Rodan + Fields. Sometimes people are wondering about the products but haven't had a chance to ask...well, here you go!

Ok, why the regimen? Rodan + Fields has four regimens - here's a quick rundown:

REDEFINE - This is the anti-aging line. Minimizes wrinkles, pores, and prevents them as well.

REVERSE - This one is for sun-damage and skin discoloration (freckles, spots, melasma). 
                  {Sorry, I don't have a pic of this one!}

UNBLEMISH - The regimen that fights acne and breakouts, specially formulated for adults (but teens can use it too).

SOOTHE - This line is for sensitive skin. It decreases irritation and redness.

The answer: The Doctors (Katie Rodan + Kathy Fields) are believers in multi-step therapy in order to produce the best results. Each part of the regimen does its own job and works with the others to bring about the best possible outcome for your skin. Check out these results!

Now when many people hear the word "regimen" or "multiple steps" they think, "No way, I can't do all that!" Or "Can't I use just one of the steps to see results?"

All of the regimens do contain either three or four parts and all contain sunscreen for morning-only application. 

I can honestly say that I had no problem transitioning to using a regimen. Before I started using Redefine, I was a wash-at-night girl and was even slacking at that. In the morning, I would just splash my face a bit in the shower but nothing else. Once I started using the products and feeling those instant results, I was addicted. I don't think I missed a morning or evening regimen in the first six months. Even now, I rarely skip. Seeing and feeling those results are what give me that push even when I'm tired and don't feel like washing my face. And, really, the whole process takes about four to five minutes max. I put on my mask - step 1 - before brushing my teeth and wash it off when I'm done brushing. Step 2 - toner and step 3 - moisturizer - take about 30 seconds total to apply. That's it!

If you're wondering which regimen would be right for you? Take this short {quiz}. Don't forget to enter your email address at the end so I can see your results as well! As always, if you have any questions, I'd love to get you some answers and great skin!

Visit my personal website to learn even more about the products: kristiemccormick.myrandf.com  

{My next post will include the awesome "extras" that Rodan + Fields offers in addition to the four regimens.  Stay tuned!}


No comments:

Post a Comment