Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back to the blog - Why Rodan + Fields?

I haven't blogged since Landen's third birthday...and tomorrow is her fourth! So it's been an entire year of an inactive blog. The culprit: (no, not my kids/crazy schedule) my computer! I HATED my last computer and have since upgraded to a beautiful MacBook. I'm in love. And to get right to the point of this post (because my kids will only stay occupied for so long), the reason WHY I was able to purchase my MacBook is my Rodan + Fields business! That's right, my R+F business helped me purchase my dream computer - one that I thought I would "eventually" save up for. 

So why did I choose R+F? Well, I didn't really go out looking for a side business in addition to my teaching job and mommy duties. R+F chose me. I had a couple of family members getting into the business last spring/summer and eventually I tried the products as well. After an initial trial, I ordered my Redefine regimen and the rest is history. I FELL. IN. LOVE. with my skin. Seriously. 
I felt instant results with this regimen. And, to be honest, I didn't even think there was anything wrong with my skin to begin with. So seeing and feeling results was surprising. I initially thought this was just a good aging preventer. My results: firmness, no more afternoon/evening greasy feeling, and a more even complexion. 

As some have probably noticed my R+F "naked" posts, I have also been able to go make-up free - something I NEVER thought possible. Now, I'm going to be honest. I am not TOTALLY comfortable going make-up free. My eyes need a little help - blonde eyebrows and short, light lashes are something that R+F cannot fix, so I often opt for my brow liner and mascara even on "make-up free" days. 

So I thought I'd share my normal make-up regimen with you:
There it is! Mascara, brow liner, and some cream eye color (because my eyelids are naturally a bit dark). This is what I wear on a daily basis. Hanging around the house, running errands, even visiting friends or going on outings with the kids. This is my everyday regimen.

Now, if I have a special event - like going out to dinner, a wedding, something a little more dressed up, here's what I use.

To my normal regimen, I add powder, a little cheek bronzer, some colored eye shadow and some Younique fiber mascara. No concealer, no foundation...and I love it!

Within one week of using Redefine, I KNEW I had to get into the R+F business. I mean - the results are REAL. They are clearly products I believe in, so I took the plunge and, along with making extra money, have enjoyed seeing the results from my customers and others all over the country who are loving their skin because of R+F!

If you'd like to check out the products for yourself, my personal website is:



1 comment:

  1. Do you know what font this is? https://www.rodanandfields.com/Images/Archives/Ingredient_List_020813.pdf

    ReplyDelete