Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Teal & Grey

I definitely have a lot of blogging to catch up on! I'm just now uploading all of my photos from Callen's birth along with the holidays and baptism. So look for more posts soon. 

First, I'd like to share some images from Callen's room. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and I'm sure he'll enjoy it too.

I've been obsessed with the color grey since we started painting the walls of the new house. It's just such a great neutral color. So Scott painted these walls grey...twice. Sometimes it's tough to find just the right shade...

The white crib and dresser look great against the walls and so does this fabulous shade of teal. I found this blanket at Target and the bedding through Amazon.

Next, Landen created these paintings that we hung above the crib. We just used some Crayola kids paint and tape to create these little masterpieces. We may replace or move them someday, but for now they're a nice addition to the room.


I reused these frames that didn't find a home in the new house and added a teal ribbon for hanging. I still need to replace the photos in them with something more appropriate for Callen, but they'll do until I can find just the right pictures.
This gem is from Callen's Godmother, Rachel. I was so excited she got this for him for Christmas and it was a perfect addition to his room. I. LOVE. IT.

His dresser from Ikea along with some storage cubbies and lamp from Target.


Another reused frame from the old house with teal ribbon.
I found these shelves on clearance at Kohls. The duck was actually from Landen's room at the old house, and it did not get put back out here. I thought this shelf was a perfect fit.


Not pictured are an awesome, comfy chair from Ikea and some super cute storage bins from Target. (My pics came out blurry.) One storage bin includes a peacock with teal accents. I'm also in love with this piece as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment