Sunday, January 20, 2013

Funny Family Photos

As I was browsing through my holiday and other photos from the past two months I came across some that made me laugh. I thought I'd share them for all to see...

Landen fell asleep in the car and slept on the couch for about an hour. This may be normal for other kids but not for her. Scott and I couldn't stop looking in on her and laughing. :)
This one isn't so bad...just goofy Landen and crying Callen.
These may be my favorites from the holidays. We tried to get a shot of Maimeo and Papa with ALL of their grandkids, and I guess you could say we did...Hayes wasn't interested in sitting on the couch so his dad held him behind it...just like the professionals do (HA!)...

This is my personal favorite. No one looking (except for Ryan who's not even supposed to be in the picture)...
Scott and his Irish babies before the National Championship game (boo hoo on the loss by the way)...this is classic, cheesy Landen.
This was a test shot at Callen's baptism...
 Typical Landen.
 Even more typical photo of our family.   :)
Now it seems like I might be able to start my own silly website like Awkward Family Photos.  :/

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love real life photos:) Those grandkid pictures are hilarious. It took us a looooong time to get a good picture of Hayes and Landen...now we've just started all over!

    ReplyDelete