Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Family Fun

I'm going to go ahead and ignore the fact that I haven't blogged since August. I'm also going to ignore all the blog post ideas I had floating around in my head since then. I'll just fast forward to now and share with you some pictures from our second annual family trip to Lincoln Ridge for pumpkins and fall fun.
We thought the rain might keep us away, but we had decent weather the entire time and only felt a few sprinkles before we left. Thank goodness it held off because I'm not sure when this busy family would have made it on another weekend...

Getting sooooo big!


Checking out some animals up close. 


Mommy and Landen.



Not as cooperative for a family picture this year.




She could not get enough of the trampoline/balloon...would have bounced all afternoon if we let her. We witnessed some impeccable balance...she's not nearly as balanced on solid ground.  ;)



 Picking out some "Landen-sized" pumpkins...



Happy fall, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Our trip to the pumpkin patch last years seems like it was forever ago! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete